- PERFECT FOR TEETHING PUPPIES: The Cooling Teething Stick by Petstages is an ideal solution for puppies who are growing in their adult teeth and need a toy they can gnaw on!
- SOOTHES ACHY GUMS: The bright cotton-poly fabric shell and stuffed interior of this chew toy means you can simply soak the chew toy in water and place in the freezer before giving to your pup for a gentle, soothing treat.
- REDUCES DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR: With the Cooling Teething Stick you can satisfy your pup’s urge to chomp by providing them with an enticing alternative to your furniture and personal belongings.
- ICY RELIEF ON A HOT SUMMER DAY: This cooling dog toy is also a great companion to bring with you on a hot summer’s day when your pup needs some refreshing, icy relief. The stick also gets crunchy when frozen for an added element of fun!
- PLAY IT SAFE: No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
Package Dimensions: 25x210x40
Details: The Cool Teething Stick by Petstages is an ideal solution for teething puppies and dogs with inflamed gums. The bright cotton-poly blend fabric and stuffed interior make freezing and reusing this toy a cinch. Just simply soak in water, place in the freezer, and remove once frozen. Your pup will enjoy the soothing, icy relief and the crunchy texture of that this frozen teething stick provides their achy gums. Fun streamers and ribbon ends add some fun and texture to gnaw on. This toy is free of lead and phthalates. Remove this toy from your dog once it has thawed to extend its usage. Not intended to be used as a chew toy. SAFETY AND CARE: Petstages chews are non-edible and are meant for dogs only. As with any chew toy, we always recommend monitoring your dog’s use and replacing after reasonable wear, no toy is indestructible. Remove if excessive consumption occurs or pieces larger than a piece of rice are chewed off. Know your dog?s chewing habits and teeth strength, your pet?s safety is your responsibility. For additional safety information, please visit our Petstages safety page to review our suggested 10 Chew Commandments.