- Pair of Padded cotton lifting straps for weightlifting, bodybuilding, Powerlifting, and strength training
- NeoTek pads cushion wrists for heavy lifts, taking pressure of the hands and grip during deadlifts, rows, and snatches
- Extended length (21.5 inches) provides a stronger wrap on the bar, and the 1.5-inch width increases contact on the grip surface resulting in less grip fatigue
- Use on barbells, dumbbells, bumper plates, and kettlebells to maximize gains in the gym with improved grip strength
- Heavy duty stitching increases durability, and merrowed end tabs prevent fraying
Package Dimensions: 27x253x100
Release Date: 15-08-2007
Details: Product Description The Harbinger Padded Cotton Lifting Straps with NeoTek Cushioned Wrists make it possible to pull more weight and throw up more reps in the gym. Ideal for weightlifting, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and strength training, each pair of straps features NeoTek cushioning to take pressure off the hands and wrists during heavy lifting. The extended length of 21.5 inches provides a stronger wrap on the bar, while the 1.5-inch width increases contact on the grip surface, resulting in less grip fatigue. Use of barbells, dumbbells, bumper plates and kettlebells to maximize gains in the gym with improved grip strength. Heavy duty stitching increases durability and the merrowed end tabs prevent fraying. The Harbinger Padded Cotton Lifting Straps with NeoTek Cushioned Wrists is sold as a pair. Amazon.com Boost your lifting performance without sacrificing comfort with this pair of cotton padded lifting straps. Measuring 21 inches long and 1.5 inches wide, each strap offers 5 mm of foam padding to protect your hands during lifting. As a result, your hands won’t develop nasty calluses as you perform pull-ups, seated rows, and other upper body exercises. Even better, the straps wrap tightly around the bar to increase traction and maximize gripping strength, helping you lift more weight than ever before. A must for lifters trying to develop strength or add bulk, the 1.5-inch wide straps offer 20 percent more gripping area than typical straps.